02 December 2009

Daffy and that Library Again

video

Our last assignment for first semester was to have Daffy balancing on a ball. For the actual balancing section we had a storyboard given to us that we more or less had to follow, and the ending was up to us. We could either have Daffy go through the halfpipe or have something else random happen to him. If I have time in the last two weeks of the semester I will probably have the ball change in to a rocket... and fix up Daffy's model. I thought I had him alright through parts of it, but other areas are pretty terrible. :C


I also changed up my library layout a bit and moved the chair around and next to the fireplace. There are a few perspective problems I know I need to fix, but any suggestions and comments would be greatly appreciated. (:

Thanks for looking!! (:

No comments: